Social bonds, together with other financial instruments such as social outcome contracts and social credit guarantees, form a new ecosystem of socially sustainable financial instruments. In total, bonds worth SEK 4,100 billion are listed on Nasdaq. The bonds are issued by the state, real estate companies, municipalities but also ordinary companies. In other words, large sums can be used to counter segregation, social gaps and create socially sustainable cities at the same time as we implement a green transition.
- Global Utmaning, Swedish Union of Tenants, White Architects
Names and Titles of Speakers
- Moderator: Catarina Rolfsdotter, president of Global Utmaning
- Presentation: Sophie Nachemson-Ekwall, author of the report and researcher at Stockholm Business Schoool
- Keynote: Carl-Johan Engström, chair of Global Utmaning's programme for sustainable cities
- Panelists: Kikki Liljeblad, Norrköping kommun; Jakob Forssmed, MP; Pontus Sundin, Brunswick Real Estate; Björn Bergstrand, Kommuninvest; Mats Olausson, SEB